Saturday 2 July 2011

6 Months

Posted by Unknown at 10:34
I know 6 months isn't a long time, but for the girl who never thought she would get married it has been such an amazing time!

In 6 days, David and I have been married for 6 months!  I should probably write this post actually ON the anniversary, but we are going away this weekend to celebrate, so I am writing now.

Happy 6 months Baby! I love you more today than Idid on our wedding day.  I'm so proud of you, and believe in you!  I can't wait to start a family with you, and see where the rest of our lives will take us!

Here are some of my favourite photos from the wedding.  Afterwards stay tuned for our weekend getaway!


I think the smile says it all


I don't know what was said to make us laugh here but I love this picture!


Where we were supposed to "tie the knot" in the gazebo.  Unfortunately with all the rain at the start of the year we couldn't.  When I went back a few days later to collect the cake topper, this entire garden was underwater!


Chilling out after the ceremony.


The limo that brought me to the venue


My FABULOUS cake made by my cousin Kim


During the cermoney


The most PG kiss photo I had :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Good Wife Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting