Wednesday 12 October 2011

It's Happening

Posted by Unknown at 20:57
There will be no more domestics next door
No more Celine Dion played
No more singing from over the fence
No more trucks driving by at all hours of the night
No more mould and mildew
No more surrounded by old and nasty

why?

Because we are moving here.....




It's a brand new home
4 bedroom
dishwasher




Open plan, split level


Main bedroom have walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony


And the peaceful view from the main deck out the back of the house is to die for.

No one has ever lived in this house.
I can put my pictures on the walls.
It's 5 mins to the beach.

I'm so happy right now.  God willing we should be in there fully by the end of October.  
I can see myself spending a lot of time out on that deck in the peaceful quite. 
Bliss

Note: the pictures aren't mine I got them off the net...I will post better ones once we have moved in :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should post more 'before' house photos of where you are so we can follow with 'after' new house photos!!

Unknown said...

Will do...will take some tomorrow for you! And if I could record my neighbors singing at the top of their lungs or the domestics I would do that too lol

Post a Comment

 

The Good Wife Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting