Wednesday 21 September 2011

Perfect Little Housewife

Posted by Unknown at 08:04
What to do today?
Pretty sure I'm the perfect little housewife, while I'm on holidays anyway.

Yesterday I washed dooners and sheets, towels, and clothes. I took my car to the carwash, although I didn't have to do much but sit there while the carwash attacked my car. I went to the shops and bought David some new socks and pluggers (things, flip flops, wherever in the world you are), and a Bocci set, which he has wanted for ages and is determined to take me to a park to play today. I also bought a coffee table and started my spring clean on the lounge room....oh and also cooked dinner and made these perfect scones!








Today, I think I will finish the lounge, do the floors, clean the bathroom and start on the folding in my room.

Then, when my pay comes through I will go to the shops and get some stuff for a picnic for our Bocci date. David finishes early on Wednesday's so he should be home by 3pm.

I even have a pork roast to put on...if it is defrosted in time, if not I will cook it tomorrow.

I like this not working thing, I could get used to this! Pity that if I don't work I don't get paid, that part kinda sucks, while I work i get paid for my holidays! Bring on babies and maternity leave pay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Good Wife Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting