Saturday 25 February 2012

Term 1

Posted by Unknown at 12:17
I'm just about ready to start Term 1 2012 at uni.

Last year I only did 1 subject per term, so that's 2 down and 10 to go! This term I am going to try and do 2 subjects. Not a huge workload if all you are doing is going to uni, but I work full time as well. In saying that, I am a bit more excited about my subjects this year.

This term I am doing Research methods in Psychology, and Introduction to Human Development. I picked up my text books on Friday, all $250 worth!




....and yes I have started reading them. I figure that a head start is always a good thing.

I am actually enjoying reading about Research methods, which whilst doing my science degree was the most boring, bane of my existence type subject. The way the guy has written it has me giggling several times a page, weird I know!

I'm just excited to finally be into the more "meaty" stuff. I just hope I can handle 2 subjects a term, because that way I will be finished mid next year. But then again, that's the point where I decide if I want to do the extra year to do the full psychology, then an internship....hmmmmm, I guess I will have to see what happens in the starting a family realm.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Good Wife Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting