Tuesday 20 September 2011

Bubble Pop

Posted by Unknown at 16:42
Ever played that bubble pop game? Because I have. More specifically there is a version for iPad that has a "chill out" mode. Basically you just keep going....and going...and going. How this could possibly chill anyone out I have no idea. Personally I find that it pisses me off. I mean it just keeps going. There is no end to it. There is no " yay I beat my high score", just going and going....and going.

So I try to make it a little more interesting right....wrong...it ticks me off even more. See I had this idea that it would be really cool to challenge myself to fill the board with just one colour. Pretty cool idea if you ask me. However, every time I try....this happens!




Do you see that?! "what are you too good for your home you little loser red, blue and yellow bubbles! Green is way better than you because green has friends!"

Problem Is that if I pop some of the green ones....well they all go and I have to start again, and I have started again so many times with the exact same outcome.

Stop playing if it pisses me off so much you say? Well I could do that, but then again I could take a pencil and stick it in my eye, and I'm not about to do that. I'm stubborn enough to keep trying. Maybe one day I will get it. Until then I will continue with my "hate the world" attitude until those stupid little bubbles learn their place, "what are you too good for your home?"

That is all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Good Wife Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting