Thursday 22 September 2011

New Things

Posted by Unknown at 16:57
In keeping with my "perfect little housewife" theme, I have been trying new things. Yesterday I did Jamie Oliver's "6 hour slow cooked pork roast", which was perfect if I do say so myself. I've never cooked a pork roast before so I was rather surprised that this recipe seems fool proof. I suggest you go Google it and try it, because it is amazing!

Today I baked bread. In fact as I am typing I am enjoying one of the cheese, bacon and tomato pesto bread rolls I just pulled out of the oven. I have never made them before, but I am getting pretty good at looking up recipes online and trying them out. I must say they taste amazing!




This is what they looked like before.




And this is after! And oh my Lordy do they taste good. Should get the thumbs up from hubby. Maybe tomorrow I will make a cheese and bacon scroll. It can't be that hard right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Good Wife Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting