Thursday 25 August 2011

The Things That Cannot be Said

Posted by Unknown at 00:31
I haven't updated in a while because the only thing I have had to talk about I'm not allowed to talk about at this moment in time. It is extremely frustrating because all I want to do is yell and scream and stomp my feet like a little kid, but I can't. I have to be a grown up, I have to keep my cool until the situation is dealt with, and it isn't my place to deal with it.

It made me feel sick, it has given me migraines and stomach cramps, a real kick in the guts. Worse still is that every day I have to smile and nod while inside I'm writhing and angry, frustrated and about ready to crack it and wring someone's neck. I don't of course, everything on the outside is cool, calm and collected. I'm a professional after all, professionals don't just wring someone's neck.

On the up side is that those who can deal with it are well aware and are in the process of fixing it. Meanwhile I go slowly insane, driven mad by the frustration I feel at my situation.

I long for the day I can get it all out. Not the people involved of course, but the situation. I can't wait for the day when I can happily blog about it and vent to the world.

I have known about this for a while now, so I have had some time to process, but that unfortunately puts me very much in the "angry" phase. It takes all of my strength not to crack it on a daily basis.

Smile, nod and don't make eye contact. That is my mantra. Smile, nod and don't make eye contact.

In other news I now have an iPad, which I'm typing this on right now. I can happily say that I am madly in love with this piece of technology. It also has a pink cover which is a nice happy colour that I need right now.

David got a full time job which is very exciting, and because of his new job we are moving to the beach in November/December. Ocean views here we come!



This is my cat, Cow. He was fast asleep and let me take several pictures. It made me chuckle, which I needed. So now you can chuckle too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Good Wife Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting