Thursday 30 June 2011

Happy Birthday

Posted by Unknown at 19:57
This is my Nephew William


And I shamelessly stole this picture from my sister-in-law's blog!  

He just turned 4.

And I missed it.  

I can deal with a lot of things being so far away from my family, but this has been hard.  I have never missed his birthday before.  William is such a special little man, he is so smart and kind and has such a beautiful nature.  I have enjoyed watching him grow up, and I don't want to miss a thing.  I feel sad that I have missed his birthday.  Come to mention I am sad I missed my brother's birthday too.

Daniel's birthday is a couple of days after Will's.  I don't think I have ever missed his birthday either.

Family is so important to me and I don't like missing out on the special occasions in their lives.  

I guess I took for granted living so close to my family, and now I don't have that anymore.  It isn't forever, I know that.  At the right time we will move home.  But for now this is where I am and I guess I will have to get used to missing out on the special things.

My greatest fear is that William will forget who his Aunty Kristin and Uncle Dave are.  i know he wont because he is way too smart for that, but I fear it all the same.

One blessing is that mum and dad were up that weekend so I was still able to send a present home for William and Daniel.  

Happy birthday to both of you.  Love you both.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Good Wife Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting