Monday 27 June 2011

The Girls

Posted by Unknown at 18:54
Only an hour ago I put my two best friends Amie and Jenna on a plane back to their lives 7 hours away from where I am.  We had the most fantastic weekend.  These two are so special to me, and I really am blessed to have friends like these.  It has taken me a lifetime of "best friends" to find them, but I believe that these girls will be there for every major event in my life.

They were bridesmaids at my wedding, and made the whole process the most amazing experience.


We have had so many amazing times together.  Jenna is from a family that has been connected to mine since my Dad was a young man, and Amie has been there for the last few years.

It was easy to spend time together when we were all living in the one city, now we all live in different ones, and it means so much to me that they would fly up to spend the weekend with me.  We haven't all been together in same place since my wedding in January, but we certainly made up for lost time.


Jenna and Maximus

THE STOCKING SAGA
Warning: Don't put knee high stockings on with skinny jeans if you intend to change your mind about the shoes you will wear!






It was a mission - needless to say we did not try this approach with the second stocking!


Girls lunch out


Jenna's egg had an accident


We found this more than amusing 


Best friends Jenna, Amie and I

I'm going to miss them, but this weekend should carry me through to the next.  And then there are the weekly phone catch ups.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Good Wife Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting