Friday 6 January 2012

New Year

Posted by Unknown at 08:15
So another year has come and gone, and way too fast for my liking! I mean seriously, where on earth did 2011 go? Here we are in 2012 another year of grand adventures! David and I didn't know what to do for new years so we ended up going to see Goatman and Jules. It was a nice laid back new years, couple of drinks and channel V haha, nice and tame in keeping with my age lol. I have a new haircut to start my year, I quite like it, David doesn't, but I had to get it shorter to undo the haircut (which wasn't all that bad according to my hairdresser) that I had given myself. It will grow again, that's what hair does.


This Sunday is our one year wedding anniversary! I can't believe that a year has gone so fast! The year has been hard in that we have moved so far away from everything we know and started new jobs etc, but I look at 2011 and I am very happy how it has all worked out, David is even happy living where we are now and with a stable, full time job. Still blows my mind that we have been married for a year, sometimes I still look at my rings and I'm shocked that I'm married. I was the girl who had given up on finding someone and getting married, thinking no one would want me, and then David came into my world and he is just amazing. This year we are going to try and start a family which is extremely exciting, I can't wait to be a mum! Happy anniversary for Sunday David, I love you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Good Wife Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting